ViCEM Biennial Meeting | Nov 14-15, 2019
We are pleased to announce the organisation of the ViCEM Biennial Meeting on November 14-15, 2019 at TU Wien and MedUni Wien.
Programme (as of November 11, 2019)
Confirmed Keynote Lecturer:
- Prof. Dario Farina (Imperial College London)
- Prof. Petros Koidis (University of Thessaloniki)
- Prof. Heinz Redl (Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Experimental and Clinical Traumatology)
- Prof. Philipp Schneider (University of Southampton)
- Dr. Michael Stampfer (WWTF)
ViCEM Faculty: € 50 per day or € 90 for two-days
Members of TU Wien and MedUni Wien: € 80 per day or € 140 for two-days
other participants: € 120 per day or € 200 for two-days
September 12-13, 2019 | Lübeck, Germany
Additive Manufacturing in Medicine – 1st Symposium
November 28, 2018 | 13:00 - 17:00 | MU Wien, Hörsaal 4 on Level 7
A Celebration of 10 years of 7 Tesla MRI & 15 years of the High-Field MRI Centre
December 4, 2018 | 09:00-16:00 | MU Wien, Van Swieten Saal
2nd INTERREG – 7th TERMIS WINTERSCHOOL 2019 on "Musculoskeletal Tissue Regeneration: From Mechanobiology to In Vitro/In Vivo Models and Advanced Imaging"
January 13th-16th, 2019 | Radstadt, Salzburg, Austria
ViCEM Inaugural Meeting
Das ViCEM Inaugural Meeting fand am 9. und 10. November 2017 statt.