Advantages for members of ViCEM:
- access to a locally accessible pool of worldwidely active and esteemed reserchers
- broadening of extent and scope of existing cooperations
- identification and local tackling of new, trans-disciplinary topics
- greater flexibility in the acquisition of resources
- greater visibility of own activities and results
This initial ViCEM-Faculty is naturally incomplete, and it will be complemented and adjusted throughout the lifetime of the cooperation center. Membership requires relevant contributions at the crossroads of engineering and medicine, and/or fruitful cooperation between research groups at TU Wien and MedUni Wien.
Membership is bestowed upon confirmation of the eligibility of a new ViCEM candidate, by at least 50% of the ViCEM-facultyand by the coordination team.